THANK YOU FOR THE 3 YEARS OF COOPERATION!
FINPETRA ends but the cooperation between Finland, Jordan and other MENA countries will continue. You may contact our team members here for future activities. Please, check also our materials and outcomes here.
Watch here the highlights of Finpetra:
TOWARDS LOW-CARBON FUTURE
FINPETRA facilitates a networking opportunity for businesses, research & education, public administration and civil society to come together. Join us to build up a strong expert network in the field of low-carbon technologies and innovations.
Our network is linking the North Karelia with Middle East, starting from Jordan.
– Funded by European Region Development Fund (ERDF)
– Duration 2.5 years (August 2017 – December 2019)
– Coordinator Karelia University of Applied Sciences
– Target area Middle East, Jordan is the starting point
– Theme: towards low-carbon future